The objective of this survey is to determine how Gwynns
Falls Trail users discovered the Trail and to capture
experiences and stories about using the Trail. Please
complete and submit the information below.
Trail User Name:
1. Describe your visit to the Trail in your own
words. Please mention the section of the Trail
that you experienced.
2. How often have you used the Trail? (first
time, occasionally, frequently, etc.)
3. How did you find out about the Trail? (media,
word of mouth, Trail web site, Chesapeake Bay
Gateway Network web site, Visitors Center, etc.)
4. What do you like most about the Trail and why?
5. What do you like least about the Trail and why?
6. What improvements would you like to see made
on the Trail and why?
7. Do you belong to any cycling/hiking/running
clubs or organizations? If so, which ones?
8. Where do you usually obtain information about
local cycling/hiking/running events and locations?
(publications, web sites, organizations, etc.)
9. Do you plan to use the Trail again? If yes,
10. Would you recommend the Gwynns Falls Trail to
a family member or neighbor?
11. Are there other trails where you regularly cycle
/hike/run? If so, which ones?
12. Do you have any questions, comments, or
suggestions? If so, please list them.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to this survey!
© 2018 Gwynns Falls Trail.
All Rights Reserved.